2000 Chestnut | Fee: $1,500 | Owned by Cheri Barber & Deb Ferrell, Reddick, FL
Featured in the 2020 AMHA Breeding Guide.
- Grand Champion Stallion | Citrus Cup Regional
- Reserve Grand Champion Stallion | Southern States Regional
- Reserve Junior Champion Stallion | Southern States Regional
- Champion Pleasure Driving | Gasparilla Charity Show
- Reserve Champion Pleasure Driving | Summer’s End
One of the most beautiful sons of the late Treble’s Willy Wild, Dom is one of the successful golden crosses of Tug Hill Commando to Willy. His dam, Sizzle, has been a superior producer giving us such notable champions as Grand Cru Valentino, Grand Cru Taittinger, Stonecroft Flammable and the up and coming Grand Cru Merry Edwards.
Dom has been used lightly, but with just nine foals on the ground, he has had a strong percentage of winners. For that recognizable Willy/Commando look, consider this wonderful stallion a solid choice.
- KASHMIR (out of Kenya), 2006 Citrus Cup Yearling Sweepstakes Champion
- STONY POINT REMINGTON (out of Rookwood’s Hollywoodmadam), 2007 Citrus Cup Yearling Sweepstakes Champion, Top Five World Champion 4 Yr Old Western Pleasure
- GRAND CRU CHIMAY (out of Kenya), 2011 Citrus Cup Ladies English Pleasure winner, 2009 Citrus Cup Grand Champion mare, 2008 Citrus Cup Reserve Grand Champion Mare, 2008 Southern States Reserve Junior Champion Mare
- POP THE CORK (out of Tainted Wishes), 2015 Citrus Cup Western Pleasure Reserve Champion, 2010 Citrus Cup Junior Pleasure Driving Champion, 2010 Summer’s End Pleasure Driving Champion, Top Five World Champion Futurity Yearling Gelding, Top Five Grand National Champion Yearling Gelding
- PTR ASTI SPUMANTI (out of Hollybrook Treasure), 2010 Citrus Cup Yearling Sweepstakes Reserve Champion
- SOMETHING SUITE (out of Century Suite City Woman), 2014 Illinois State Fair Junior Pleasure Driving Reserve Champion